Friday, September 18, 2009

Tools to Start the New Construction


Greetings.. tales of my tech trip into i Movie
I have several days to work on the movie assignment -and since I've already created a movie project using Microsoft Movie Maker, it would stretch my abilities by looking into i Movie
on the Mac Book.

In class, we were reminded that it was more efficient to start the sound track first, and
In case there are any un-savvy tech folks out there, the best program for me was to use Garage Band for the main track and extra sounds, and then export that over to i Movie - I used sounds of wildlife and explored a few other man made ones... and they all were sounds that were favorites of mine, that attracted my ears, heart and mind from early age...in other words,
everything had a root in me.

These programs, are really just tools. It's a whole new system of "building". It just occurred to me this morning as my insecurity with this process is something that I must control ..yet I ask questions and keep moving. Again, they are the NEW tools in a new Tool Box, and just as most anyone would know what a set of pliers will do, we now have to know (there's no choice any more)-) what garage band will do for us-what i photo will do as a tool, and so on. We are the
new "constructionists".

No comments:

Post a Comment